Maintenance Technician - Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake, MI
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
- Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
- Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
- Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
- Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
- Learn emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use specifications.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
- Lift and move materials and products.
- Climb and balance self.
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
HS Diploma or equivalent
|Posted on||20 Aug 2019|
|Location(s)||Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake, MI|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|Hours/Status||Full-time, Part-time/Non-benefited (less than 30 hours/week)|
|More details (document)|