Part time Laundry Linen Attendant - Hampton Inn Auburn Hills North - Auburn Hills, MI
Job Purpose: To tend laundering machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests.
- Load articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
- Turn valve to fill washer with water.
- Start machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles.
- Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
- Fold and place item in appropriate storage bin.
- Treat stained line in order to preserve them
- Clean lint traps after every load at the end of the day.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow instructions.
- Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
- Move or lift heavy objects.
- Familiarity of the material safety data sheet when using chemicals and safety rules when working around machinery.
HS Diploma or equivalent
|Posted on||06 Sep 2019|
|Location(s)||Hampton Inn Auburn Hills North - Auburn Hills, MI|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|Hours/Status||Part-time/Non-benefited (less than 30 hours/week)|
|More details (document)|