Rooms Attendant - Staybridge Suites - Auburn Hills, MI
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent
|Posted on||01 Aug 2019|
|Closes on||31 Aug 2019 21:00|
|Location(s)||Staybridge Suites - Auburn Hills, MI|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|Hours/Status||Full-time, Part-time/Non-benefited (less than 30 hours/week)|
|More details (document)|