Bartender - Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake, MI
- Exercise good public and customer relations skills at all times. Take initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Dispense alcoholic beverages and controls service to ensure customers do not become intoxicated in accordance with liquor and hotel and company policies and regulations.
- Prepare all drink orders as required and to charge for such orders as they are prepared and in the appropriate manner.
- Comply with all liquor laws, health regulations, and company policies.
- Perform all side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.
- Wash and sanitize all glasses and utensils.
- Ensure all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to required closing time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor, (b) assign work, and ensures proper performance of assigned employees
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle dishes, money, merchandise, etc. Lift and carry heavy items, such as trays.
HS Diploma or equivalent
N/A, but must meet state law age requirements for tending bar.
|Posted on||20 Aug 2019|
|Location(s)||Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake, MI|
|Department||Food & Beverage|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|More details (document)|