Maintenance - Hampton Inn Commerce Township - Commerce Twp, MI
A hotel maintenance person has to perform various tasks like general maintenance, preventive and emergency maintenance of the hotel. There are various kinds of maintenance employees deployed for different kind types of maintenance and repairs work. Generally, hotel maintenance is done in restaurants, front desk, rooms, parking, lobbies, restrooms and elevators of a hotel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Skill Requirements: Skills required by hotel maintenance personnel are as follows:
- Operational skills: High amount operational skills are required to know all types of maintenance jobs like repairing, working of equipment's, engineering work etc.
- Customer Service: Hotel maintenance is about providing high amount of quality to customers.
- Interpersonal skills: A hotel maintenance person should have good interpersonal skills as he/she deals with superiors, collogues and different kinds of customers.
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
Main task of a hotel maintenance manager is to perform general, preventive and emergency maintenance. Detailed lists of duties are as follows:
- Must perform task like repairing of various equipment and materials, replacement of electronics, painting, cleaning or wiring work
- Also maintenance of electronics like refrigerators, television sets, air conditioners etc. must be done regularly
- Solving guest complains in time.
- To keep a check that safety equipment like fire alarm, fire extinguisher etc. are in place and are in working condition.
- Refurbishing of chairs, tables, doors, windows and counters in order to keep it maintained for a long time.
- Ground maintenance like cleaning and maintenance of parking lot, garden or landscaping, swimming pool etc.
- MUST be able to work holidays and weekends
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
High School Diploma. Some college courses preferred.
2- 3 years maintenance experience.
MUST have valid US driver's license
BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
With joining our team, we have a lot to offer:
- Employee discounts with Hilton properties
- Flexible work schedule/hours
- We like to promote with in
- New positions always opening up
If you are looking to apply to our hotel, please submit your application today!
|Posted on||01 Jul 2019|
|Location(s)||Hampton Inn Commerce Township - Commerce Twp, MI|
|Career level||Entry Level|
|More details (document)|