Front Desk Night Auditor - Staybridge Suites - Auburn Hills, MI
BRAND NEW HOTEL LOOKING FOR ALL-STAR CANDIDATES TO BUILD THE PERFECT DREAM TEAM!!
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
- Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
- Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
- Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
- Participate in all training and cross training programs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
HS Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 3 months hospitality, general office, accounts receivable or customer service experience.
|Posted on||26 Aug 2019|
|Location(s)||Staybridge Suites - Auburn Hills, MI|
|Career level||Entry Level, Experienced (non-management)|
|More details (document)|